- it is not easy as it seems. Many people think blogging is just a joke, but in reality it is not. It is big job as other jobs. When I see the biggest and successful blogs, yes I feel jealous but at the same time I real real know they did a great and hard work to be where they are.
- Blogging need more time. Great blog contents is the key in blogging. You need your viewer to like and comment on it. it need more time to write, reread, edit and then to post the new post.
- Follow, comment and like rule is the great way to get more followers and visitors on you blog.this will help other people to notice your blog and to start viewing and follow it.
- Be active. It is important to be active and respond to comments on your blog. post many post as you can, this will help your blog to grow quickly
Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Donatella Petitti Founder & Owner of: Ciao Donatella Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Blogging and Successful Living Writer In life, as much as it pains us, sometimes you have to invest some money before you can get lots of money out of things. That same rule goes for blogging. A […]
H guys. here are things i think every blogger shoul do or have
1.to post frequently.
at least one post for a day. It is very important to post frequently on your blog because it is one of the way to increase traffic on your blog. when you post your follower are notified and check the post, the more you post the more you increase the traffic on your blog
2. to try to be more resourceful.
to be very resourceful, helpful and solution to new bloggers so as to be successful. I don’t say that I am a successful blogger, NO, but i have been in the situation. Also my biggest reason to blog about blogging is to learn more about blogging, i found this will be a good way to write about it and learn on the way
3.to have an email list.
all successful blogger have they so-called an email list. It is very important, it will help me to create and send personal email.Also if you want to increase blog traffic and earn some money, you need one. To learn more about email list click here
. there are many tools which are very helpful in a blog, in customize and in generate a selling contents. to learn about this click here
that’s all guys you can try out too some of these
keep catching up
Do you wan to start a blog?
I am sure you have read a lot of blogs that you want online. you see many people having their blog but you are wondering how you can do that?.
would you like to be in this great community?.
I have been blogging for 3 years now and to be frankly honey it is great. I have never regretted that I made a wrong choice( it was the best choice i have done). i am ejoying blogging so much( I am not a full time blogger though). why i enjoy blogging , because not I am a social media person, I am on all of them.
Okey, if you want to own a blog your in a wright place and on wright time because in this post i will show your easy steps that you can take to create your own blog.
Let get started
1.CHOOCE YOUR NICHE.
you need to decide when you start your blog, what are you goin to write about?. this was very difficult for me. it to me two years to figure out my niche( blob about blogging and fashion). By the way those changes I faced in the beginning as a blogger reached me here ( on my niche).
I DONT LIKE YOU TO WENT WANT [ WENT THROUGH,
Here are some questions that you need to ask yourself that will help you to choose a wright NICHE of you
what are you passionate about?
you should look for your hobbies, something that you can talk about the whole day without being tired. look for experiences. these are thing which you can write on your blog.
why should i write about this?
This is very important to make your blog growing. fFnd the goal of your NICHE. Why do you want to write about it.
who are your targeted audience?
who are you planning to write for. are you planning to write for children, etc
just choose the NICHE that you will be comfortable to write about.
Example of blog NICHES
- making money online
2.CHOOSE BLOGGING PLATFORM
There are many blogging platform that you can use out there.
3.CHOOSE A DOMAIN NAME
here is a where you have to be a little bit creative guys. here is where you are choosing a name for your site. my site’s name is catchingupwithshani.wordpress.com. I choose catching up with shania( that is me). Others uses their niches as their domain name others don’t like me.
you don’t need to think for day what youe site name should be. just make sure your domain name is short and simple.
4.CREATE YOUR BLOG
after choosing your NICHE, blogging platform and domain name now you have to create your blog/site.
creat your user name and your password, this two you will need when you want to log in your website.
LETS GET REALLY NOW
if you are new blogger i am suggesting to start with free site first, don’t event money into something that you don’t have idea with,.
here you will get time to learn
- How it works?
- how to increase your traffic
- figuring out if blogging is for you or not?
Don’t stay in free site for so long.
here is why
- A free site is not easy site to manage. i had a self host site until june( planning to Up date soon)
it is so different in term of
- if you invest money you will be more serious on it
- if you want to make money on your blog you have to have self hosting site. because many companies like to work with a self hosting sites
- your site will look more professional
5,CASTOMIZE YOUR BLOG
now you have your site it time to customize your site
choose the theme. there is a lot of themes that will work for every body
what do you think
keep chatching up
Hellow guy how are you doing. I am not a full time blogger, but I like blogging that’s why I like doing some research on it.
When you talk about blogging there is a lot of thing involving(I am not going to mention it to day). One of those things is creating a blog posts. Oh great one
Here are tips on how you can come up with a great post for your blog every time.
- Planning. It is very important to plan your post. This will help you to save time on writing a lot of crappy post and come up with great post
- Research. After having a plan you have to do some research on what you what to write so as to have more detail on what you want to write
- Outline. After doing research now it time to write your post. Outline your post so as to help readers to be more involving and connected to your post. Your blog outline should be introduction, Main body and conclusion
- Write your post. By using your outline write your post. Use a conversing tone to catch your readers attention.
- Edit. Finally your have to do some editing. You
Keep catching up…
In this dress you won’t be feeling blue in the French Blue Border Flock Dress. Key Features Include: –
- V neckline Sleeveless – Knee-length – Lightly pleated A-line skirt – French Blue Ponte base fabric – Lavish contrast flocking for that pop of texture – Invisible center back zipper closure with hook and eye fastening – Lined
more option click here
2.Succulent Faux Wrap Maxi Dress
Get your hands on the bold floral print of the Succulent Wrap Maxi Dress. Key Features Include: – Strapless neckline with detatchable straps – Deep V decolletage cut out – Side boning for support – Asymmetric cross-over waist detail – Pleated faux wrap skirt – Invisible zip closure at back – Lightweight fabrication – Fully lined
fore more option click here
3.Moonlite Hi Lo Dress
The Moonlite Hi Lo Dress will have you feeling all kinds of chic. Key Features Include: – High rounded neckline – Darted bodice – Fitted waistband – Contrast print hi-lo skirt – In-seam side pockets – Invisible back zip closure – Linedfore more option click here
4.Motown Draped Black Chiffon Maxi Dress
Ooze sophistication and sheer class in the Motown Draped Black Chiffon Maxi Dress. This dress creates that perfectly hourglass figure Key Features Include: – Strapless sweetheart neckline with optional straps included – Moulded bust cups for support – Deep V mesh detailing – Lace embellished bodice with vinyl piping – Empire waist – Full length draped chiffon skirt – Invisible zipper closure at back with hook and eye fastening – Fully lined
for more otion click here
5.Love Affair Black Chiffon Overlay Dress
You’ll fall in love over and over again with our Love Affair Plus Size Black Chiffon Overlay Dress. Key Features Include: – V neckline – Floaty chiffon batwing sleeves – Fitted waistband – Faux wrap floaty chiffon skirt overlay – Lace trimmed ponte skirt lining feature – Invisible side zip closure – Fully linedfor more option click here
What do you think? https://pin.it/iu37c6umwfi3pt
Hi guys. I want to have a blog challenge here on my blog.
I don’t know if I am using a correct language but my aim is to find bloggers (anyone who would like), to have one month challenge on who would have more follower than who?
There is no award in this challenge. It kind of a way to increase more follower on your site.
Anyone who would love to have this journey with me please comment on the comment below. We will start tomorrow on 17th of June up to 17th of july
Thank you for your time
Keep catching up…